Friday, September 17, 2010

Do You Love Sleep More Than Success?

My initial answer to this question would be no. But upon further review, I think that may not be the absolute truth. While I do have a strong desire to be successful, it has recently occurred to me that I am so LAZY! Now, that's not to say I don't get things done, because I do. But I wonder how much more I could get done if I would put more effort into it.

So I've decided to start a new task: MISSION GET DISCIPLINED.
First order of business is to get my house in order. And I don't mean that in a theoretical sense... I mean to clean up this messy room of mine. Clear my daughter's dollhouse out of the dining room. Buy a T.V. stand or at least have thing properly installed on the wall. That way I can use the end table as an end table! Hang the two mirrors my sister gave me. Maybe even get a bookshelf since I have 4 full boxes of books in the garage. And about 20 more books in my room.

Yes, I know it seems like my living quarters are an absolute mess. Sadly its true. But today I will do better. How can one think of a brilliant idea if everything around her is clutter?

'til the next time


No comments:

Post a Comment