Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Greetings!

Well hello for all the imaginary people out there reading my blog! Today is merely an introduction into my twisted, fairy-tale infused, excitement filled world. I am a 20 something year old mother of one. Currently, I reside in a town city called Charlotte, North Carolina! Woo Hoo... But that's subject to change any day.

As an ice breaker I'll list 8 random facts about me;
  1. 8 is my favorite number (sure you can guess what day I was born on ; )
  2. My first job was as a cashier at my father's grocery store. Hated it!
  3. Little known fact about me, I am a car enthusiast. With a concentration in exotic cars. Lol
  4. My dream job would be as a talk show host. A blend between quirky Tyra, generous Oprah, and investigative Geraldo Rivera
  5. Diana is my middle name... Yes, after Diana Ross.
  6. Place I'd love to visit: Cannes, France
  7. Long term goal: Become a Senator.
  8. I was born in the year of the Pig. Which should explain everything else there is to know about me!
This will be a great journey. Thanks for coming all for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment